Aditi Rao Hydari is a Wazir and Yeh Saali Zindangi actress who has literally taken Bollywood by storm – thanks to her ethereal beauty and charms. With her demure looks, great personality and alluring magnetism, Aditi’s flawless beauty has, without a doubt, enraptured the hearts of many.
We have compiled a list of interesting facts about Aditi Rao. These facts point to one fact – Aditi Rao Hydari is more than just talent and pretty face.
1. Aditi Rao Hydari was molested at a tender age. She was only 15 when she experience molestation. She has openly talked about in many occasions, and she doesn’t shy away from telling the world that molestation can be so damaging if people around you fail to support you.
2. She has a big heart. Aditi Rao Hydari loves animals, both wild and domestic ones. She has always worked very closely with PETA. Interestingly, she has a special love for cheetahs and pythons. In case you don’t know, PETA is an abbreviation for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
3. Aditi Rao Hydari does not come from a single cultural background. By birth, she is actually a half a Konkan, half a Meplim, and half a Hyderabadi. Well, that’s quite a mix. Don’t you believe so too?
4. Aditi Rao Hydari’s real passion is dancing. In fact, she began her classical training in dancing when she was only 6
5. She started training as a dancer in Bharatnatyam, after identifying her passion and talent. In short, you would say she was keen to start learning at a very young age.
6. Dancing, singing and modeling are all her genes. Her mother is a Dadra singer and a semi-classical Thumri. There is no doubt that Aditi Rao Hydari has inherited her mother’s talent. Even though she doesn’t do it more often, Aditi Rao has even sung for Bollywood.
7. Aditi was brought up by her mother. Her parents divorced when she was still a kid. After the separation, her mother moved with her to Delhi where she grew up. As expected, this was obviously hard for her.
8. She was married at the age of 21, but she later separated from her rich and influential husband. She lives a real testimony that happiness is the only thing that matters. Aditi Rao was married to Satyadeep Mishra, who is a former Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax and Indian Revenue Service Officer.
9. Aditi Rao Hydari became a popular Bollywood actress after making her acting debut with the Tamil film Sringaram in 2007. Ever since, she has remained very active in acting.
10. Aditi Rao Hydari has a very colorful lineage as she is born into two royal lineages. She is the grandniece of Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari, who is the former Governor of Assam, and she is also the great-granddaughter of Akbar Hydari. So, royalty too, just like talent, runs in her blood.
11. Aditi Rao Hydari is the maternal first cousin of Kiran Rao, who is the wife of Aamir Khan. So, talent runs in her genes.