Neetu Chandra is a household name in India, She is a an Indian producer, theatre artist and actress known for her excellent works in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi film industries. Apart from acting, Neetu is also actively involved in sports. Furthermore, she is a martial arts artist and a trained dancer.
She represented India in the World Taekwondo Championship held in Hong Kong in 1997. From martial arts, Neetu holds 2 Dan black belts in Taekwondo.
She won a National Award from ‘Mithila Makhaan’, which was her production venture built under Champaran Talkies.There are also a number of facts that are worth knowing about Neetu Chandra. Here are some of
1. She was born to Umesh Chandra Shrivastava and Neera Chandra on 20 June 1984, in Patna, Bihar in India and schooled at Notre Dame Academy in Patna, and preceded to Indraprastha College in Delhi where she earned her graduate degree.
2. Neetu Chandra is a millionaire. Her net worth was estimated to be more than $ 4 millionUS dollars in 2017. She has earned the money from several film productions, TV appearances, and from acting. She is also a successful business woman, and she is involves in many business activities. She owns a MBW and an Audi A8. Neetu also lives
in a plush apartment in the posh neighborhood of Mumbai.
3. Neetu Chandra is also a trained classical dancer, and she has appeared not only in films, but also in several music videos among them include “Mera Babu Chhail Chhabila”, “Rasiya Saajan”, and “Aa Raha Hoon Main”.
4. After completing her studies, Neetu Chandra moved to Mumbai where she stayed focused in breaking through modeling and acting career. After trying her luck with few different agencies, she was in the end signed by a top modeling agency and she started doing modeling gigs. While still modeling, she continued to hunt for a place in the film industry with a hope to get an offer.
5. She made her rebut in theatre in 2013, in a play called Umrao. Neetu Chandra played the title role in this play. She has also starred in Hindi films, Telugu films, Kannada films and Tamil films. For example, she starred in Traffic Signa, a Bollywood film that was released in 2007, and become very successful commercially. Neetu has also appeared in Block 12, a Greek movie released in 2013.
6. She had and continues to endorse several big brands and products. She was the face of Hoop and many other brands. She also appeared in several TV commercials for the famous Mysore Sandal Soap.
7. Neetu Chandra made a television debut in 2007 when she started hosting Rangoli, a very popular and widely viewed film song based reality show on DD National. She started hosting the show in May 2007.
8. She was dating Randeep Hooda, a Bollywood actor before they separated. It is not well known whether she is currently dating or not. We can actually say that she is currently single.
9. She is a Hindu by religion
10. She has black hair and brown eyes