Of course, just like everybody else who follows what’s happening in the film industry, especially Bollywood, you obviously know Ayesha Takia. I bet you know too little or nothing at all beyond her name, nationality, career and marital status. If you want to know more about her, then here are some of the most interesting unknown facts about her.
Ayesha Takia comes from a mixed family. Her mother, Fridah, is half Maharashtrian, and her father, Nishit, is Gujarati. Takia’s maternal grandmother is English.
She is married
She married Farhan Azmi, a restaurateur, on March 1, 2009. Her husband is the son of aprominent politician, Abu Azmi, who is the party leader of Samajwadi Party.
She is also called Ayeshu
So, you only know her as Ayesha Takia. Well, that’s her real name. Ayeshu is her nickname
The Bollywood actress loves reading, watching movies, travelling, dancing and listening to music. These are the things she does when she is free.
She is a very strict vegetarian
She dislikes the cruelty that people always show on both domestic and wild animals. Shedoesn’t wear leather because such materials come from animal skin because she likes being kind to animals.
– She was the winner of Filmfare Best Debut Award in 2004 – thanks to her excellent performance in Taarzan in The Wander Car Movie.
– She was on the 2016 list of the “Most Desirable Women of India” Favorite things Just like everybody else, the popular actress and model also has her favorites.
– Ayesha Takia’s favorite movies are Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Hum Dil Dec Chuke Sanam (1999) and Lamhe (1991).
– Her favorite food is Italian and Indian pasta, pizza, vada paav and wanton soups
– Green is her favorite color
– She is crazy about cats and she can’t get enough of them. Her cut is called Morrison
– Goa and Dubai are her favorite destinations
– She started modeling at age four, and she still does
– She had to take Hindi classes for her to be able to do films. She was brought up in a
family that mostly spoke English at home
– She first appeared in the “I am a Complan Boy! I am a Complan Girl” campaign at age15. This is when she officially began her modeling
– At 16, she was featured in a music video “Shake It With Me Daddy”, which is where she
got into the limelight as a great actor and model
– Beside Bollywood, Takia also made appearance in the famous 2005 Telugu film known
Other interesting facts
– She neither smokes nor drinks
– Ayesha is a fitness freak. To keep fit, she does meditation, yoga and aerobics.
– She has brown eyes and black hair
– Her zodiac sign is Aries
– Her religious background and religion is Islam
– Ayesha has just one younger sister
– She stood up against her father in law and condemned him for suggesting that even rape
victims deserve punishment