Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) Opens post for Dy Manager, Sr Asst Manager & Other.
Qualification : Degree in Engineering (Specific for differentr job ) with minimum 60% marks
Candidates applying for an advertised position but having relevant work experience more or less than the prescribed experience for that position may be considered for suitable higher/ lower level, if they meet all other requirements.
- Selection process will comprise of Telephonic Interview (if need be) and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The applications for selection to above posts will be accepted ONLINE through our recruitment website, http://www.opgc.co.in/careers/default.asp . No postal communication etc will be accepted and only ONLINE mode of application will be accepted.
- The website will remain open for submission of applications till midnight of the last date i.e. 26-01-2019
- Shortlisted candidates will submit the attested copies of the following certificates in proper and valid formats, at the time of Interview – a) Date of Birth (Xth Marksheet) (b) Qualification – Graduation, Post Graduation marksheets of all semesters with certificates,as applicable (c) Experience Certificates – Job experience certificates from current/previous Employers. In case the candidates is unable to provide this at the time of Interview, Appointment letter from the employers along with last pay slip can be enclosed. However, appointment is subject to producing Experience Certificate at the time of reporting for joining. (d) Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable) (e) Disability Certificate( if applicable) (f) Discharge Certificate Ex-Servicemen if applicable (g) J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable) (h) Last Pay Slip Copy.
- OPGC may also simultaneously engage recruitment consultants for sourcing of the candidates.